An International conference marking the launching of Ethiopian Society of Post-Harvest Management (ESPHM) is scheduled for January 26-27, 2018.
Conference Venue Coffee and Tea Development & Marketing Authority Head quarter (around Mexico square, Addis Ababa).
Theme: “Post-Harvest Management (PHM) for Food Security and Sustainable Development: A Missing Link but Viable Approach”
Sub-Themes (For both Plant and Animal Sectors):
- Post-harvest management policies and strategies
- Food and nutrition security
- Agro-processing and value-addition
- Produce quality and safety
- Loss reduction strategies
- Gender and PHM
- PHM and climate change
- Marketing and value-chain
- Post-harvest mechanization
- Entrepreneurship and product development
- Local practices in PHM